Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kind of a silly question about Lissie and Lizzie

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I was just wondering if anyone has bought 2 sets of Lissie's undergarments. Since the girls can share outfits, it would be good to have 2 sets, I think.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been wanting to do this. They just cost so much to buy two of the exact same thing. I've been waiting for them to make a new set for Elizabeth, with at least different embroidery on the pocket, but it doesn't look like they're going to. I'm also wondering how it'll affect Elizabeth's dresses, since they're so short, and the pocket hoops will just make them even shorter.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! ColonialGirl did this for her Felicity and Elizabeth! They both have thier own set of undies!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True true, I did. Although I do agree I wish they were a little different...also I guess Elizabeth doesn't really "need" them as her dresses haven't got pockets (at least the ones I have!) I love the cute stays and the hoops make most of the dresses look really neat, although they seem to make Elizabeth's dresses too short. I reaally wish they would make her dresses longer.

    Anyway, to make a long post short, my girls each have a set and I think it's a really great purchase!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been thinking about this myself, and I thought I might try to add pretty trims to the bottom of Lizzie's (and Lissie's new dresses) dresses to make them long enough to wear the hoops. What do ya'll think?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sparkygrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have one set, my PM Lissie needs them to fit into the more recent outfits. Lizzie doesn't need them for her clothes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •